Now a days due to some software’s, user are facing major issue regarding WIFI and its settings visibility. This issue arises when the drivers of LAN are either not properly configured or not installed. So in this tutorial we are going to fix WIFI issue in Windows 10 (i.e.: WIFI not showing).
Fix WIFI Issue In Windows 10 | WIFI Not Showing
- Right click on Windows icon from left side bottom and select “Run” and type “devmgmt.msc” and press “Ok“. As shown below.
- Now a device manager tab will pop up and search for network adapters and under it you will find something similar to “Wireless Network Adapter” As shown below.
- Right click on “Wireless Network Adapter (The name may vary in your case) and select “Update driver software” as shown below to fix WIFI not showing issue in Windows 10.
- Now choose second option “Browse my computer for driver software” and select “Let me pick from list of device drivers on my computer” as shown below.
- If you are unable to see any drivers click on “Show compatible hardware” to see drivers. Once they are visible choose any one from the list and click “Next” to fix WIFI not showing issue in Windows 10.
- Now let software install completely and observe changes you will see WIFI is enabled now. If still not enabled restart the PC/Laptop & repeat the process above with different driver. This will surely fix WIFI not showing issue in Windows 10.
This Might Interest You: How to delete temporary Files from your Laptop/PC
If you found this tutorial helpful do comment and let us know. Also share this article with your friends and family.