Email is a very important tool for professionals as well as the organization. Email is widely used in the world for various purposes. Today if you don’t have a passport it’s okay, but if you don’t have an email today it’s hard to survive. When it comes to email, Gmail is widely used by students, professionals and etc for daily and business tasks.
Also Read: How To Create Google Drive Direct Download Link
As a professional or entrepreneur knowing what happened with the email once it is sent is important. If you look at current mail systems such as Gmail, there is no default tool to analyze the live status of mail. Hence in this article, I will share how to track email in Gmail.
Things required to track Email in Gmail
- Working Laptop/PC
- Internet Connection
- Google Chrome Browser
How To Track Email In Gmail
- Open the Google Chrome browser and log in to your Gmail account.
- Visit Google search engine and search “Chrome Addon”
- Open the first link, and in the search bar enter “Unlimited Email Tracker” or visit Unlimited Email Tracker
- Select the first option and click ” Add To Chrome” & Add Extension”
- Now, wait for a few secs a file will be downloaded and a blue tick mark will be added on the right-hand top corner in order to track email in Gmail.
- Once, done Gmail will open automatically.
- A popup will appear, click “Activate”
- Your previously sent mail will not be tracked and will be labelled as “Not Tracked”
- Now, simply compose a mail and send it to whom so ever you want to send.
- Once the email is sent, It will be labelled as “Unopened” and after the receiver opens an email you will see a change in status to “Opened” & if it contains a link you can also see “Clicks” just right to “Opened” label.
- If you are away from Gmail, you will receive a pop-up notification as shown below.