How to manage a quotes page on Instagram?
Who doesn’t feel like being an artist and letting the world read your thoughts? You feel that your valuable and wisest point of view should reach the world at the instant. But often, it doesn’t go as planned! The reason is simple- there are thousands of people with the same idea as you struggling to gain the traffic to their Instagram Page. So how can you exactly manage a ‘quotes’ page on Instagram with good quality traffic?
Here are a few tips and tricks:
Step 1: Create an Instagram Page.
Create an Instagram page and mention it as “Personal Blog” in the settings section. Make sure to add an attractive bio which can immediately help the visitor recognize the purpose of the page. You can get Instagram for Android here.
Step 2: Start creating posts.
To begin with, you need to capture images that are aesthetic enough to make a post. A fair knowledge of the content and an appropriate image selection is required. Make sure you write the content in a way that’ll give you the same feel as any viewer would do. You can research trending topics to write your quotes on various websites.
(Remember- Trending topics are searched the most, hence more traffic and more viewers.)
Every post comes with a hashtag so that the appropriate audience can search for an appropriate post. This is a mutual benefit concept where the blogger gets an ideal audience and a visitor gets the post he’s looking for.
You can search for various hashtags here on various websites. The most popular and recommended one is this.
Note- You can use up to thirty hashtags per post, so choose wise ones with the highest usage.
Step 4: Future of blogging on Instagram.
Your every post can attract a wide range of audiences as you’ve used various hashtags. They’ll take time to notice. The followers will start coming in. You can always recommend your friends to follow your page and give you a shout-out!
What is a shout-out:
When one page or account adds features to their page and tells their audiences to follow your blogging page or to give it a visit at least, then it is called a shout-out! It is beneficial for the genuine audiences and quotes lovers to at least give your page a try.
Yes, Instagram can promote your page to the targetted audiences. This is done by verifying the followers for a particular hashtag and using features such as most likes, cookies, and most followed pages. Instagram gives you an option to promote at a small cost ranging from forty rupees for a day and for a specific number of audiences only. (Although Instagram assures you that they’ll promote your page, it doesn’t mean the audience will follow you for sure.)
- Keep the content alive, original and worth the eyes of the reader. That’s an honest and obvious way to gain followers.
- Keep catchy names that are self- descriptive. An attractive bio will be a bonus.
- Keep following and liking other people’s pages where they’ve fewer followers. Lesser the followers, more the limelight you get. Considering you’re in need of followers, so they’ll offer a follow for a follow back.
- Keep an eye on the insights, they are helpful to know for which particular hashtags you get more followers or profile visits.
- Always select the hashtags in the following set- few too trendy and highly followed, few moderately followed, few of your own. Highly followed hashtags help to keep the post at higher ranking of the reader’s visibility. Moderately followed hashtags help you to keep the page last longer for a particular one as many people use the trendiest hashtag and thus the competition increases.
- You need to create your own hashtags so that whenever a user wants to locate your profile but couldn’t find it, he can make use of the unique hashtags used by you. This is beneficial as only your posts will be visible and thus the traffic remains focused on your page.
These are a few tips and tricks to keep your page growing. Get ahead with the journey of social media influencer!