Web hosting is one of the most important parts of any website. When its come to budget hosting, Fozzy provides hosting for new blogs and website. The Fozzy not only provide hosting but also provide free CDN for small as well as big files.
Also Read: How To Get Free Web Hosting For Lifetime
The complete setup process of Fozzy CDN is very easy and only takes 5 to 10 minutes. The main reason for using CDN is, It improves your website speed, Improves Google ranking and delivers content fast.
Hence using free CDN can bring a thundering speed to your blog/website. Here is complete tutorial on how to setup Fozzy CDN.\
This Might Intrest You: How To Install Let’s Encrypt Free SSL Certificate
How To Setup Fozzy CDN
- Firstly you need to have a hosting account with Fozzy.com or you can create by clicking here.
- Once you have an account with Fozzy simply log in and open a support ticket asking for Free CDN for your blog/website.
- You will receive a reply with a CDN URL for your blog/website. As shown below.
- Now login to your WordPress dashboard, if you still haven’t installed WordPress I insist you to install to move further.
- Once login, download Breez plugin by cloudways to setup Fozzy CDN.
- Install & Activate this plugin and within your WordPress dashboard.
- Once activated go to setting>Breez>CDN.
- In CDN tab, check “Enable to make CDN effective on your website” and paste your CDN URL provided by Fozzy support in order to setup Fozzy CDN. As shown below.
- Click save changes and empty cache.
That’s it you can now simply enjoy CDN service for free. If you find this article helpful do share it with your friends.