How To Reset BAMU Password | BAMU Digital University
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University consist of courses like, Engineering, Commerce and Arts. The BAMU digital university is official website for all the updates, results and etc. Therefore each student registered with BAMU provided with an account which helps in filling all kind of forms, fees payments and most important results. Therefore here is complete tutorial on how to reset BAMU password.
Also Read: How To Know Yours Marks In BAMU University
How To Reset BAMU Password
- Visit university portal (Click here to visit) and click “Forget Password” as shown below.
- Once the password reset page is open, Enter all the details such as; PRN, Date of birth, Mother’s first name and click “Validate”. As shown below.
- Now, enter your email ID choose “Yes” if your mobile no is correct, If not “No” and click “Reset Password” to reset BAMU password. As shown below.
- Now, you will recive Username and Password on your registered Email and mobile no. As shown below.
- Visit university portal (Click here to visit), copy/paste Username and Password you received on your registered email and click “Go”. As shown below.
- Now, enter old password (If not entered already), new-password, re-enter new password and click “Get OTP” As shown below.
- Enter OTP in box as shown and click “Change Password” to reset BAMU password.
- Once everything is done you will see message as shown below. Now you can login with your username and new password.