Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University consists of courses like Engineering, Commerce and Arts. The BAMU digital university is the official website for all the updates, results and etc. Therefore each student registered with BAMU provided with an account which helps in filling all kind of forms, fees payments and most important results. Therefore here is a complete tutorial on how to reset the BAMU password.
Also Read: Everything You Need To Know About 5G
How To Reset BAMU Password
- Visit the university portal (Click here to visit) and click “Forget Password” as shown below.
- Once the password reset page is open, Enter all the details such as; PRN, Date of birth, Mother’s first name and click “Validate”. As shown below.
- Now, enter your email ID choose “Yes” if your mobile no is correct, If not “No” and click “Reset Password” to reset BAMU password. As shown below.
- Now, you will receive Username and Password on your registered Email and mobile no. As shown below.
- Visit university portal (Click here to visit), copy/paste Username and Password you received on your registered email and click “Go”. As shown below.
- Now, enter old password (If not entered already), new-password, re-enter new password and click “Get OTP” As shown below.
- Enter OTP in the box as shown and click “Change Password” to reset the BAMU password.
- Once everything is done you will see the message as shown below. Now you can log in with your username and new password.