India is world’s biggest democracy and second largest in population, the bigger country the more funding is required. India has many sources of income but the major one is Income Tax and it is only paid by 1.5% of total population. Well there are certain factors why people don’t pay taxes, but one of them is illiteracy about how to file Income Tax. Here is an article showing how to Register On E-Filing Registration portal the first step to file Income Tax Return.
Also Read: Everything You Need To Know About 5G
- Visit the e-filing portal (Click here to visit) and click on “Register yourself” as shown below.
- In this part of registration simply select “Type of user” such as; Individual, Agency or etc. from the drop down menu. Click “Continue” to proceed further as shown below.
- According to your user type, you will see the different type of registration form. For this tutorial purpose we are selecting Individual. Enter all the details required in order to proceed and once done click “Continue“. As shown below.
- In step-2 enter all your password, security questions, address and contact details. Once done click “Continue” to proceed towards step-3. As shown below.
- To continue e-filing registration you will receive two OTP on two different medium (Email & Mobile). Now enter those both OTP and click “Validate” if the OTP is not yet arrived check your email and mobile details and try again. If everything is correct simply click “Resend OTP”. As shown below.
- Once you validated your details using both the OTPs, you will receive a confirmation email with all your login details.
Share this article with your friends and take a step towards better India. Save your money from fraudulent agents who charge a lot to file your Income Tax Return. Another article is in process on how to file Income Tax Return by yourself.
I am Vaibhav Kulkarni, Blogger By Passion, Civil Engineer By Profession. I am Tech Enthusiast and Travel Lover. I started my journey 3 years back with some ideas and no coding experience. I was always fascinated with technology and its credibility. I firmly believe in “Creating jobs rather than asking for one”.