In today’s date, YouTube culture in India has grown remarkably. Technology is one of the main sectors of popularity on YouTube hence recording screen to solve problems is most trending. Once your channel grow you need to show your reactions while screen recording hence here is how to record screen with facecam.
How To Record Screen With Facecam
- First of all download the software. Link
- Now double-click and open software setup.
- Give access to setup and select your language then click “Ok”
- Agree terms and conditions and click “Next”
- Select the location of the installation folder and click “Next” and “Next”.
- Now simply click “Install” and wait few minutes while setup install.
- Once installed click “Finish” and launch the app.
- Now click on record and wait once screen recording started you will see and option to add webcam as shown below.
- Click on “Add camera option” and select your camera and you can see your webcam will start immediately and can be seen at bottom of screen. As shown below.
We hope you understand how to record screen with facecam. If you find anything hard comment down below. Also if you like this article do share this with your YouTuber friends.
I am Vaibhav Kulkarni, Blogger By Passion, Civil Engineer By Profession. I am Tech Enthusiast and Travel Lover. I started my journey 3 years back with some ideas and no coding experience. I was always fascinated with technology and its credibility. I firmly believe in “Creating jobs rather than asking for one”.