In today’s date, the YouTube culture in India has grown remarkably. Technology is one of the main sectors of popularity on YouTube hence recording screen to solve problems is most trending. Once your channel grows you need to show your reactions while screen recording hence here is how to record screen with facecam.
Also Read: How to delete Temporary Files from your Laptop/PC
How To Record Screen With Facecam
- First of all download the software. Link
- Now double-click and open software setup.
- Give access to setup and select your language then click “Ok”
- Agree on terms and conditions and click “Next”
- Select the location of the installation folder and click “Next” and “Next”.
- Now simply click “Install” and wait few minutes while setup install.
- Once installed click “Finish” and launch the app.
- Now click on record and wait once screen recording started you will see and option to add webcam as shown below.
- Click on “Add camera option” and select your camera and you can see your webcam will start immediately and can be seen at bottom of the screen. As shown below.
We hope you understand how to record screen with facecam. If you find anything hard comment down below. Also if you like this article do share this with your YouTuber friends.