In today’s world communication is one of the most important parts of life. The Internet has made that easy and available in each part of the world and WhatsApp is one of the media where people are communicating globally. WhatsApp is also one of the needs of this generation in order to remain in touch with families, friends and official groups as well. Like Twitter, the news is also trending nowadays on WhatsApp.
Also Read: How To Record Screen With Facecam
Some countries have also made WhatsApp as an official medium of communication other than emails and in this scenario, every message on WhatsApp will be important to each one of us who has the access to the internet.
So here’s how to read deleted messages in WhatsApp, well the best part of this is you will be able to read the deleted message on WhatsApp and nobody will know that you have read it.
Watch Video Tutorial: Click Here
How to read deleted messages In WhatsApp
- Go to Playstore and search for the “Notisave” App
- Click on “INSTALL”, once the download and install is completed Open the app.
- On opening the app, it will ask for notification access.
- Click on allow notifications.
- Go to notifications settings and allow notifications for “Notisave” App and now you are done.
- From now you will be able to read deleted messages in WhatsApp.
- To see those deleted messages simply open notisave and search for the name of the person who sent deleted message.
This is the most easiest method of reading deleted messages in WhatsApp. If you have any queries comment down below. Also if you think it will help someone do share this article with your friends and family.