Instagram is one of the most popular social media platform. Today’s youngster or even elders love to take selfie, photos and then posting it to Instagram. According to Adespresso.com Instagram has around 500 Million monthly active users, hence its not difficult to understand popularity of Instagram. Along with its popularity, Instagram also have some problems like; Privacy – Last Seen, Unauthorised Tagging and etc.
Also Read: How To Block Someone On WhatsApp
One of the major problem with Instagram is privacy, as sometime it very common that you are hiding from someone and don’t wanted to show your last seen to your friends or followers. Then without knowing how to hide last seen on Instagram it become difficult for one to protect his privacy. Therefore here is detailed article showing how to hide last seen on Instagram.
Hide Last Seen On Instagram
- Open Instagram App and login to your account.
- Go to your Instagram profile and settings.
- Under settings, search for “Privacy and Settings” and tap to open.
- In Privacy and settings tab, search for Activity Status and tap to open.
- Now, tap on toggle button to turn off “Show Activity Status”
- That’s it. You have successfully hide last seen on Instagram.
- Now no one can see your last seen on Instagram.
I am Vaibhav Kulkarni, Blogger By Passion, Civil Engineer By Profession. I am Tech Enthusiast and Travel Lover. I started my journey 3 years back with some ideas and no coding experience. I was always fascinated with technology and its credibility. I firmly believe in “Creating jobs rather than asking for one”.