Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms. Today’s youngster or even elders love to take selfie, photos and then posting it to Instagram. According to Adespresso.com Instagram has around 500 Million monthly active users, hence it’s not difficult to understand the popularity of Instagram. Along with its popularity, Instagram also has some problems like; Privacy – Last Seen, Unauthorised Tagging and etc.
Also Read: How To Block Someone On WhatsApp
One of the major problems with Instagram is privacy, as sometimes it very common that you are hiding from someone and don’t want to show you’re last seen to your friends or followers. Then without knowing how to hide last seen on Instagram it becomes difficult for one to protect his privacy. Therefore here is a detailed article showing how to hide last seen on Instagram.
Hide Last Seen On Instagram
- Open the Instagram App and login to your account.
- Go to your Instagram profile and settings.
- Under settings, search for “Privacy and Settings” and tap to open.
- In Privacy and settings tab, search for Activity Status and tap to open.
- Now, tap on the toggle button to turn off “Show Activity Status”
- That’s it. You have successfully hide last seen on Instagram.
- Now no one can see your last seen on Instagram.