Twitter is one of the most used social media. According to Statista.com Twitter has 336 Million monthly active users in Q1 of 2018. Twitter is also used for Official communication between top leaders, artists, media and countries. The benefit of Twitter are its powerful reach to anyone and right to ask, you can literally ask/answer anything to anyone on global stage.
Also Read: Everything You Need To Know About 5G
Twitter is best for people who like to share their views on social issues and ask question to respective. Even if you don’t like commenting on issues you can stay updated just by viewing whats going on from your followed profiles. Basically twitter is powerful and useful social media which has power to raise your voice infornt of millions of people. Although some people find it difficult to handle hence they might be thinking to delete their twitter account. It is easy to delete Twitter account, just follow steps shown below.
Watch Video Tutorial: Click Here
How To Delete Twitter Account Permanently
- Visit Twitter.com, and log in to your account.
- Once you logged in click on your profile picture on right-hand top (Profile & Settings).
- From drop-down menu click to open “Settings & Privacy” and scroll down till the end. As shown below.
- Now, before you delete twitter account permanently you can take backup of everything including your tweets and media. Click “request Archive” and you will receive backup mail within few hours.
- To delete twitter account permanently click on “Deactivate Your Account” and click on “Deactivate“
- Enter you password and click “Deactivate Account” you will see a note as shown below. Once the account is deactivated you account will be deleted within 30 days. You can reactivate your account again just by login again within 30 days.
We hope you understand how to delete Twitter account permanently. If you find this article helpful share this with your friends and family. Also if you are new to blog subscribe to our blog from bottom of website. What do you think Twitter is useful or not? comment down below.
I am Vaibhav Kulkarni, Blogger By Passion, Civil Engineer By Profession. I am Tech Enthusiast and Travel Lover. I started my journey 3 years back with some ideas and no coding experience. I was always fascinated with technology and its credibility. I firmly believe in “Creating jobs rather than asking for one”.