Having a faster PC/Laptop is everyone’s dream, whereas it won’t really happen. The most common reason is due to the overload of programs on the PC. More the programs, more the temporary files. Here in this article, we are going to learn how to delete temporary files.
How To Delete Temporary Files
- Turn on your PC/Laptop and right click on windows logo.
- Now, select “Run” option from the menu.
- In Open tab enter “%temp” and click “Ok”
- A file manager window will open here press”ctrl+A” and select all files, Now press “Shift+Delete” to delete temporary files permanently and if any files won’t delete just skip those files.
- Now the remaining files can be removed later as it might be open in some programs.
- Simply restart your PC/Laptop and remove all the remaining files, that’s it.
- You have successfully learned how to delete temporary files.
Watch Video Tutorial: Click Here