How to delete temporary Files from your Laptop/PC
Having a faster PC/Laptop is everyone’s dream, where as it won’t really happen. The most common reason is due to overload of programs on PC. More the programs, more the temporary files. Here in this article we are going to learn how to delete temporary files.
How To Delete Temporary Files
- Turn on your PC/Laptop and right click on windows logo.
- Now, select “Run” option from menu.
- In Open tab enter “%temp” and click “Ok”
- A file manager window will open here press”ctrl+A” and select all files, Now press “Shift+Delete” to delete temporary files permanently and if any files won’t delete just skip those files.
- Now the remaning files can be removed later as it might be open in some programs.
- Simply restart your PC/Laptop and remove all the remaining files, that’s it.
- You have successfully learned how to delete temporary files.
Watch Video Tutorial: Click Here