PayTm does not need any official introduction as it is one of the most used digital wallet and payment system. After demonetization PayTm manage to become biggest digital wallet in India, although now it started lots of other ventures like; DigiBank, Mall and Etc. Lots of people still miss the classic paytm wallet and may be thinking to delete their account so here is a complete guide on how to delete Paytm account permanently.
How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently
- Open Paytm App
- Click on left Side top to open side menu.
- From side menu, tap on 24/7 Help.
- Now, tap on first option ” Managing my Paytm account”
- Select and open third option “I need To Close/delete my account”
- Read all the steps and clear all your balance from paytm wallet and digital gold if any.
- Go back and “Managing my paytm account” menu and now click on I am unable to access my account.
- Here, send a message mentioning that you want to close your account and you have already cleared all your balance.
- Once they reply, you will receive OTP and account delete link.
- Just open the link and enter OTP and click on Submit.
You have successfully learned how to delete Paytm account. If you have any quries comment down below. Also if you think it will help someone do share this article with your friends and family.