What comes to your mind when you hear or read Facebook? Positive image or negative image? but why I am asking all these things suddenly? So the reason I am asking these questions is if you have a good image of Facebook it’s absolutely great, but if you have a bad image or you think Facebook is waste of time then here’s a way how to delete Facebook account permanently.
Watch Video Tutorial: Click Here
In today’s world, Facebook is something people can’t live without and if you want to take yourself away from Facebook, deleting your Facebook account is the best option.
Also Read: How To Install iTunes & IClouds On Windows 7, 8, 10 In 2018 For Free (English)
How to delete Facebook account permanently
- Visit official Facebook by clicking this link www.facebook.com
- Now, login to the account which you want to delete permanently.
- Once you log in, in Url tab type /help/delete_account after Facebook.com or just click this link www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- Now you will see two button’s “Delete my account” an “Cancel” Click on Delete my account to delete Facebook account permanently.
- Once, new screen open “Enter Password and Captcha code” and click “Ok”
- Be patient for few seconds once the process is done you will see a popup saying “Your account has been deactivated from the site and will be deleted within 14 days if you want to cancel request login again within 14 days”