How To Create Google Drive Direct Download Link
Google is one of the biggest tech giant on Internet. This Giant AKA Google has a solution for everything whether its search, videos, mail, social or storage. Now talking about storage, Google Drive is considered as most safe, reliable, fast and secure remote storage platform. The only thing people less like about Google Drive is you need to visit Google download page once you click any Google Drive sharable link. So, here is complete tutorial on How to Create Google Drive direct download link.
Also Read: What Is Bitcoin And How Does It Work??
Difference Between Normal And Direct Download Link
When you click download link then in case of normal link you need to visit Google download page, whereas, in direct download link when you click on the link you directly get option to save file without visiting download page.
Such link can be very useful for file sharing website who don’t want to disclose their source. This link can be easily create and maintain for long time.
Note: Disable Ad Blocker in your browser to use this method for free.
Create Google Drive Direct Download Link
- Visit Google Drive (Click Here To Visit) and login with your gmail account.
- Once you logged in simply open a new tab and visit Direct link creator for Google Drive (Click Here To Visit) As shown below.
- Now, Click on “Select files from Google Drive” and search for the file you want to create Google Drive direct download link for. As shown below.
- Choose the file and click on “Select” to create Google Drive direct download link. Once done Select file and click “Share all and get direct links” As shown below.
- Let the process complete, now you will see a link in “Direct Links” tab copy that link and use it where ever you want. While copying link take a note that all links are serially enlisted.