Building a website is a very simple job, but if you are doing it for the first time then you must be little worried about how things go and website works and etc. Today I am gonna show how to create a free WordPress website, yes just like me. Before you move ahead I suggest you read this two small articles about what is hosting and what is the domain name.
As of now, you know what is hosting and domain name, here on QualiSpace you get free Linux shared hosting. Now either you purchase a domain name with QualiSpace or it must be already owned on qualispace or somewhere else. If you don’t have domain click here to buy.
Create Free WordPress Website
- The first thing you need to do is visit and go to QualiSpace hosting section in the top menu.
- Click on “Free Hosting” here you can see what features you are getting with this free hosting.
- Now click on “Buy Now” Option.
- If you don’t have a domain name and want to register new domain enter in a box and check whether it is available.
- Click here to know how to get a free domain name.
- Now if you have domain name just check third option “I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers”
- Click on use, you will see checkout window just click on checkout.
- Now here you need to “enter your mobile number to just verify” don’t be afraid they are not gonna trouble you.
- After entering mobile number you just have to click on “Add and verify your phone number”
- Now you will receive OTP entered in the box and submit it.
- The last thing you need to is changing your DNS Nameservers on your domain service provider.
- Within 48 hours you will receive a call from QualiSpace regarding your free hosting. (Don’t be afraid answer call honestly) After the call they will confirm your hosting account and you are ready to go.
- Now login to your account here you can see services just click on it.
- Click on the domain you selected, like in my case “askcivil.com”
- Now scroll down till you see “One Click Login” and click on Cpanel. It will redirect you to control panel.
- Here scroll down to “software” and click on “Softaculous” choose option WordPress.
- In WordPress click on Install Now. Now in setup page make setings as shown in image.
- Set your own username and password which you want to use as login pass.
- After setting things up select the theme you like and hit install (Don’t forget to provide email)
- Now visit your website and add wp-admin in front of your domain for Eg: Your domain/WP-admin.
- Enter username and password you selected during installation and login.
So successfully you have created free WordPress website. If you like this article don’t forget to share this article with your friends.