Blogging has been increased in the following years, as a result, lots of bloggers started with WordPress, Blogger, and etc. WordPress is widely used due to its features but as hosting WordPress site cause more money and time. Whereas here blogger provides almost everything for free, Hosting, Sub-domain and etc. It is suggested to new bloggers to start with blogger so that they will not lose money and time. So, this is a complete guide on how to create a blog with blogger.
Also Read: How To Get Free Web Hosting For Lifetime
How To Create A Blog With Blogger
- Visit Blogger.com and click on “Create your blog” and sign in with your Gmail account.
- You will see a page mentioning “Confirm your profile” just click on “Continue to blogger”
- At the centre of the screen, you will see a button “Create a new blog” click it.
- Now give a title to your blog, then in address bar enter where you want to show your website to users “URL” whatever you will enter will be in the form of www.yourname.blogspot.com
- Select the theme you like and simply and click continue to create a blog.
- Now, You will see your dashboard with a left side menu, here you can observe options like; Posts, Stats, Comments, and etc.
- From the Post and Page section, you can add & edit a new post or page.
- From the Stats section, you can see how many visitors visited your site.
- The Theme section is for managing theme ( Change, Edit, Backup/Restore)
- The settings section is used to manage some basic and advanced setting like change domain, Email, Post and Comments setting and etc.
- Once everything set, simply from left side click on “Visit Blog” to see how your blog looks.
Best Themes For Blogger
We hope you understand how to create a blog with blogger if you feel any difficulty comment down below and let us know. Also if you like this article share this with your friends and encourage them to start blogging.