Graphics is very essential part of life whether it’s for business, education, hobby or more. The need for graphics is never ending and getting graphics made is costly, takes time and need creative artists. The other alternative to that is using online asset platforms like Shutterstock, Vecteezy, PNGTree, Freepik and etc. But the option is suitable for businesses and for the people who can invest and expect something out of it, when it comes to people like students and hobby worker things aren’t the same. Therefore getting graphics for free cannot be more easy then learning how to convert image to vector online.
Disclaimer: We do not support or encourage any kind of copyright violation the method only meant to help people who cannot afford resources. We do not recommend using such method for any commercial activity as it might result in copyright infringement violation and we “The Mind Feed” is not responsible for any such claim.
How To Convert Image To Vector Online
- Make sure the file is in either PNG, JPEG, or BMP format
- Once you are ready with the file, simply visit Vectorizer.io
- Click on Upload Images and select the required images that need to convert image to vector
- Now, you will see a lot of options to select what you want as exported file such as Clipart, Photo, Sketch or Drawing as shown below.
- If you’re looking for vector graphics which can be used with illustrator choose Clipart.
- Similarly, choose whether you want same photo to be graphic or you just want outlines of content within photo.
- Once you selected that click on drop down and select export file format such as SVG, PNG, ESP and more as shown below.
- For Adobe Illustrator choose SVG, For Adobe Photoshop choose ESP and similar for other work environments.
- Now click download, download will start in few seconds
- That’s How To Convert Image To Vector Online
Also Read: Top 17 Web Series To Watch In Lockdown
How To Use Converted SVG or ESP
- In case of SVG right click and open it with Adobe Illustrator
- Once open let the file load completely
- Once loaded you will see various layers have been made from the image as per background, elements and etc.
- Similarly for Adobe Photoshop select and right click on file to open with Photoshop
- Once opened you directly start editing as per your requirements