Data privacy is one of the largest issues in today’s world. Internet is growing so fast that its hard to control its security and privacy. Recently there was huge data leaked by one of the Internet Gaint “Facebook”. The user data is shared with some firms for commercial and political use. Now how to check if your information is leaked on the internet.
How To Check If Your Information Is Leaked On Internet
- Open your web browser and go to “Google” or any search engine and enter “Ihavebeenpwned” and open the first link.
- Once the website loaded completely “Enter your email id” for which you want to do privacy check and click “Pwned?” and allow few minutes to check.
- Once the page is loaded completely you will see the result if it says “oh no-pwned” then your information is leaked, scroll down to know where it is leaked.
- And if you see “Good news no pwned” don’t worry your data is safe till now.
Watch Video Tutorial: Click Here
How To Activate Notification Feature
If you want to get notified whenever your data is leaked and prevent any misuse then follow steps below.
- At bottom of your result, you will see “Notify me when I get pwned” just click that link and “Enter your Email” and click “Notify me pwned”
- You will receive a verification email on the same email you enter to subscribe, click on the link to verify.
- That’s it your data is secured.
If you like the information provided in this article do share this with your friend and help them to secure their privacy. (Leaked On Internet