Do you want to take your business to the next level? If yes then it is must to have a custom email like [email protected] as it increases the brand value and the trust. Well it is very easy to set up custom email on freehosting.com although you might have problems in creating it, so here is a complete guide on how to set up custom email with freehosting.com
Also Read: How To Check If Your Information Is Leaked On Internet? Must Read
How To Setup Custom Email With Freehosting.com
- First of all visit freehosting.com, and log in to your account.
- Once you see your dashboard click on services and select domain whom with you want to create a custom email.
- Now, scroll down till you see email accounts and open it.
- “OR” in left side tab click on login to Cpanel, scroll down until you see a heading “Email” under that head search for Email accounts.
- Here you will see Email, Password, Password(Again) and mailbox Quota now enter prefix what you want to see your email like [email protected] in email section and enter the password twice and if you are single user don’t limit the mailbox quota just make it unlimited.
- Now, just hit create an account and you have successfully created a custom email with freehosting.com
- If you want to set up the email with mobile click on “Setup Mail Client” now you will be redirected to set up mail client settings page where you have to select an app or where you want to set up email with and select IMAP over SSL/TLS and use the details to access email from the phone.
Watch Video Tutorial: Click Here
How To Login To Your Email With Freehosting.com
- Login to your freehosting.com account and visit dashboard and then services, here click on the domain for which you want open email.
- In the left side, tab click on the option, log in to webmail.
- Now in login form enter the email and password we just now created and click login.
- When logging the first time it will ask you to select your default app select “Round Cube” and click on set as default.
- Once all this is done you will be redirected to your inbox section where you can send and receive emails.
Although you read this article we will recommend you to watch the complete video tutorial. If you want more tutorials on freehosting.com to comment down below or send us a request from our request page for which you can find a link in the header menu.