Domain and hosting is one of the basic need of website. Whereas connecting domain name to hosting required to change domain nameservers. This method provides benefits like achieving complete control over domain name from cPanel. So here in this article you will learn how to change domain name servers.
Also Read: How To Get Free Web Hosting For Lifetime
How To Change Domain Nameservers
- Login to your web hosting account and domain host account.
- Once you logged in go to my products or my domains section. (It may vary from domain register to registrar)
- Go to DNS section of your domain name and search for nameservers. Click on change and select custom.
- Now, you will see nameservers like ns1.godaddy.com, ns2.godaddy.com and etc on your hosting provider. Copy those nameserver and paste it in your domain hosting DNS setting section.
- After you paste just click Update/Save/Continue or whatever is mentioned according to service provider.
- Once you click update it will take minimum half hour to get activated. Hence be patient and wait few minutes to change domain nameservers.
We hope you have understand the complete procedure of changing domain nameservers. If you find this article helpful share this with your friends. If you find any difficulty regarding this tutorial comment down below.
I am Vaibhav Kulkarni, Blogger By Passion, Civil Engineer By Profession. I am Tech Enthusiast and Travel Lover. I started my journey 3 years back with some ideas and no coding experience. I was always fascinated with technology and its credibility. I firmly believe in “Creating jobs rather than asking for one”.