Blocking or To block someone on WhatsApp is not that difficult as you think. Today there are 1.5 billion users use WhatsApp daily hence it’s very possible that you might want to block someone whom you don’t want to see on the chat list. Well Blocking someone on WhatsApp only block messages and story sharing with that person hence the real contact will not be blocked.
Once you block someone on WhatsApp, that user will not be unblocked until you unblock that user manually. Once you block someone there is no limitations of duration till you block that user. Here is a complete procedure on How To Block/Unblock someone on WhatsApp.
How To Block Someone On WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp on your device, and open that person chat to whom you want to block. As shown below.
- From right side top corner click on “3 Dots Menu ” a small menu will open.
- Click on “More” and click “Block”, Now a popup will open as shown below.
- To simply block someone on WhatsApp click on “Block”. If you want to report user too then click “Report & Block”
- Now wait a few seconds, That’s it you have successfully blocked a user. You can repeat the same procedure to block more users.
Might Interest You: One Plus 6: Specification, Design & Look Revealed.
How To Unblock Someone On WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp on your device, and from right side top corner click on “3 Dots Menu ” a small menu will open. As shown below.
- Click “settings” and choose “Accounts” in accounts tap on “Privacy” and scroll down till you see blocked contacts.
- Click and open the “Blocked Contacts” list and tap on a user whom you want to unblock.
- A small popup will open “Unblock UserName” as shown below.
- Now click on “Unblock Username” and wait few seconds.
- That’s it you have successfully unblocked a user. You can repeat same procedure to unblock more users.