Email marketing platforms are internet services or pieces of software that let people and companies develop and distribute email messages to a subscriber list. These platforms often include a number of functions and resources to assist customers in creating, personalizing, automating, and monitoring their email marketing campaigns.
There are several reasons why businesses and individuals should consider using the best email marketing platforms for their marketing campaigns. Here are a few key benefits of using the best email marketing platforms :
- Increase your audience: Instead of having to send out individual emails to each subscriber on your list, email marketing platforms let you communicate with a huge number of people at once.
- Automation: Many email marketing platforms provide automation tools, such as drip campaigns or triggered emails, which can reduce time spent and increase effectiveness.
- Analytics: Email marketing systems frequently offer reporting and analytics capabilities that may be used to monitor the success of your campaigns and come to informed judgments.
You might also like to read : How To Setup Email With FreeHosting.com
Which are the best email marketing platforms in 2023?
Compared to other marketing channels, email marketing regularly offers a higher return on investment. Also, it’s fantastic for creating communities and interacting with clients in a way that seems personal. Yet, without the proper infrastructure in place to manage your email marketing, you won’t be able to connect with your subscribers and clients in the manner necessary to promote engagement, develop those crucial relationships, produce more leads, and boost sales. This list of the best email marketing platforms available today was created with this in mind. In order to choose the ideal email marketing platform to deliver the results you require, compare the various features offered by each of the platforms on this list.
One of the oldest email marketing tools available is Mailchimp. It features capabilities like email automation, data segmentation, templates, personalization, A/B testing, lead capture forms, and integration with CRMs and is especially well suited for novices and entrepreneurs.
Although it initially only offered an email-focused solution, the platform now provides much more. You may create sponsored advertisements and landing pages, develop a free website, purchase a domain, post on social media, and mail physical postcards anywhere in the world.
Mailchimp is the perfect tool for any business looking for a simple way to send emails to their customers. It has an easy-to-use email editor, and once you upgrade to the first paid plan you get access to more advanced tools such as A/B testing and multi-step journeys. Users will enjoy the easy-to-understand reporting that helps them determine what is working and what isn’t. Things like open rates and click-throughs are easily identified so business owners know if readers are responding to the content.
- Get predictive insights about your contacts so you can personalize your marketing.
- Personalize individual content blocks within your emails with dynamic content.
- Design personalized customers journeys using conditional logic and branching points.
- A/B testing to identify high-converting messages.
- Website and landing page builder.
The finest email marketing software for automation is ActiveCampaign, which offers hundreds of pre-built automations to assist you in customising campaigns for each subscriber. Once you set up the platform, there are help manuals available everywhere, and ActiveCampaign offers prompt, courteous customer service.
Customer experience automation (CXA) software with email capabilities is called ActiveCampaign. It has more than 900 integrations and is made to handle contacts and the sales process.
- Segmentation and dynamic content make it easy to customize your message and send targeted emails to the right contact.
- Personalize your emails based on any contact information you have.
- A/B testing to find the best-converting emails.
- Use simple split testing to make your emails get more opens, clicks, and buys.
- Built-in landing page builder.
Because of its drag-and-drop interface, MailerLite is the simplest email marketing program to use and enables you to easily construct the look you desire. The company’s purpose is centered on simplicity, hence the program has a streamlined and clean appearance.
Because of its superior user-friendly platform, MailerLite is the ideal option for simplicity of use. If users run into any issues, email help is available to address their concerns.
All of the necessary components for email marketing are present in MailerLite, which does not overburden its platform with complex functionality. This makes it the ideal choice for companies searching for an easy-to-understand method of email marketing that they can learn in a matter of days rather than months.
- A website builder and landing page builder for quick web asset builds.
- Pop-ups and embedded forms help you bring in more leads.
- Personalize your campaigns using advanced targeting features.
- Test, experiment, and streamline your emails to improve your email marketing benchmarks.
Because it includes excellent tools and reporting for all of your marketing efforts across numerous channels, Hubspot is the greatest all-in-one marketing suite (website, social, email marketing, and more). With Hubspot’s CRM, you can keep track of every contact information and draw customers through lead forms, live chat, and online advertisements.
Email marketing is one of the CRM services offered by Hubspot, an industry leader. The platform is the best for an all-in-one marketing solution because it can manage emails, social media posts, and blog publishing.
In order to give you a unified picture of how contacts interact with your website, Google AdWords, social media, and email marketing, Hubspot consolidates all of your marketing operations into one location. It offers insights into the buying process, assisting business owners in more successfully customizing their marketing initiatives. The platform comes with a robust training system that not only goes over system usage but also identifies the key elements of effective marketing campaigns.
- A/B testing to create the best email messaging.
- Built on the HubSpot CRM platform.
- A drag-and-drop template editor.
The most cost-effective alternative is Moosend, not only because its premium plans are more cheaper than most of those on the market, but also because you can choose to pay either by the number of subscribers or the amount of emails sent, whichever is more affordable for you. Also, its capabilities are simple to use and make it simple to send your audience engaging emails at the appropriate times.
Users of the affordable platform Moosend have the option of being invoiced via email or by subscribers. If you need assistance customizing one of the many supplied templates, phone support is available.
Key Email Features:
- A/B testing to measure engagement.
- Data analytics to track unsubscribes, opens, clicks, social shares, etc.
- More than 40 free responsive templates.
- Straightforward to customize templates.
Because of its comprehensive workflows and cutting-edge list segmentation, Drip is one of the best email marketing platforms used for e-commerce enterprises. This combination results in subscribers receiving timely follow-ups based on their interactions with your emails and tailored emails that are triggered by their purchase behaviours on your website.
Drip is the greatest email marketing tool for e-commerce businesses because it was created to enhance the online shopping experience for customers. When setting up and utilising the service, its user assistance is accessible to assist. We really enjoy how you can filter your lists to give users the greatest website and email alert experiences possible.
- Ecommerce CRM lets you learn more about your customers so you can create targeted and personalized email marketing campaigns.
- Communicate with your customers no matter where they are, from email to SMS to social and beyond.
- Connect your eCommerce store to Drip to collect revenue-attribution data so you can make better marketing decisions.
- SMS automation to drive engagement with buyers.
- Segmentation and reporting on email campaigns.
Questions You might have in mind
Why Does Email Marketing Matter?
One of the best ROIs of any marketing medium may be found here. Email marketing has been around for a long time, but it still boasts a 4200% ROI, which means that for every $1 you spend on it, you may get back $42 in return. In certain studies, the ROI of email marketing was even closer to 54%! This shouldn’t come as a surprise given that 4 billion people use email globally (Statista). Given the size of the audience and its diversity of demographics, it would be surprising if email marketing didn’t offer a strong return on investment. Regardless of ROI, email marketing can help you grow your subscriber base, increase revenue, and enhance brand recognition.
What Does these best Email Marketing platforms Cost?
Software for email marketing often offers several plans depending on how many connections you have. The least expensive package often costs nothing or $50 per month. The most expensive package might run you thousands of dollars each month. The majority of plans feature at least a two-week free trial period and give customers who pay annually discounts.
How many features you require and how actively you use email marketing will determine how much you pay. This is due to the fact that most software bases its fees either on the volume of emails stored in the database or on the volume of emails sent. As a result, it’s critical to closely monitor your behavior to determine whether your monthly expenses are rising.
What Should Email Marketing Platforms Do?
Your email marketing platform should, in the end, simplify your life by assisting you in automating your emails and marketing campaigns and making it simple to create stunning and captivating emails that you can distribute to your clients and subscribers. That is it is important to choose amongst the best email marketing platforms that are available in recent times.
While selecting the most effective email marketing platform for your company, we advise keeping an eye out for these six features:
Advantages and Disadvantages of using best email marketing platforms:
- Cost- effective – the costs of email marketing can be much lower than many other forms of marketing. There are no advertising fees, printing or media space costs.
- Permission-based – your marketing list will be made up of people who have actively chosen to receive email communications from you. Customers who are genuinely interested in your products and/or services are more likely to engage with your business.
- Flexible design – you can send plain text, graphics or attach files – whichever suits your message best. A choice of design options gives you scope to convey your business branding.
- Scalable – email marketing can be used to reach large audiences or smaller targeted lists.
- Personalization and segmentation – with email marketing you can personalize messages. You can also segment your marketing list, so that your customers receive messages from you that they are interested in – this will help boost their engagement with you.
- Shareable – it’s easy for people to forward and share your email content, building your reputation by word-of-mouth or viral marketing. This may help influence new customers to become followers of your brand.
- Undelivered emails – poorly designed emails may not get delivered. Emails that use certain spam keywords or characters in the subject heading or content of the email, eg £££s, FREE, click here, are likely to be filtered out by email software and internet service providers. If you don’t keep your marketing lists up to date, you will find incorrect email addresses mean your messages won’t reach the right person.
- Design problems – your email must be designed so that it appears as it should across multiple devices and email providers. You may encounter a trade-off between design and functionality. Some people opt to receive text-only emails, consider how your message will look if this is the case.
- Size issues – files need to be small enough to download quickly. Emails containing many images may take too long to load, frustrating your audience and losing their interest.
- Resources and skills – for a successful email campaign you must ensure that you have the right copy, design and marketing list. If you don’t have the time or skills in-house, consider outsourcing some of these elements.
In this article we have discussed about the best email marketing platforms available in the year 2023, what do they provide, how they work, what they include as well as what are their key features along with their pros and cons. I hope you enjoyed reading this.
Thankyou for reading!